Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19443 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 18% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,086 (元15,872) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)