Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20683 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 13% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,739 (元18,076) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 4,000,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)