Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19105 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 22% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,939 (元10,150) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)