Cost of living comparison between Nanjing, China and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19309 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,895 (元9,815) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)