Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18872 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,371 (元12,564) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)