Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19602 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 42% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,446 (元7,375) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (34 minutes ago)