Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19081 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 45% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,076 (元10,882) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)