Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.440 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 15% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,590 (€2,493) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (39 minutes ago)