Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.448 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 14% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,288 (€2,962) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)