Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02056 CAD / MZN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,740 (133,308 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)