Cost of living comparison between Nalut, Libya and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.954 CAD / LYD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$2,752 (2,886 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)