Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 CAD / LYD *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,100 (4,349 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (41 minutes ago)