Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.967 CAD / LYD *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,441 (3,559 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)