Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.974 CAD / LYD *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,802 (4,929 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (19 minutes ago)