Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 CAD / LYD *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,430 (3,682 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (43 minutes ago)