Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03860 CAD / THB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,391 (113,750 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)