Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03766 CAD / THB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,592 (95,385 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)