Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03713 CAD / THB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,370 (63,819 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (44 minutes ago)