Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33169 CAD / SAR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 16% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,783 (﷼ 11,405) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)