Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01154 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 17% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,979 (¥344,838) in Naha.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)