Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01213 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,886 (¥649,944) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,600 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Brikama costs 65 Dalasi (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,032 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lucknow costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)