Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01102 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,172 (¥378,597) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)