Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12997 CAD / MAD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 28% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,700 (20,778 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)