Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02004 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 31% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,016 (₨150,490) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)