Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01936 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 46% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,355 (₨69,963) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (31 minutes ago)