Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02088 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 37% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,372 (₨113,581) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)