Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02083 CAD / RUB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,645 (руб 126,983) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (43 minutes ago)