Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04849 CAD / UAH
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 73% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$930 (19,188₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (43 minutes ago)