Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04910 CAD / UAH
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 71% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,371 (27,931₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (44 minutes ago)