Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.319 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,225 ($2,446) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)