Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 656 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.333 CAD / OMR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 14% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,199 (﷼ 1,260) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)