Cost of living in Murmansk, Russia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02084 CAD / RUB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murmansk (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,146 (руб 150,955) in Murmansk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)