Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,899 prices entered by 613 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01930 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 52% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,712 (₨88,698) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)