Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29991 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,068 (RM10,229) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)