Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32724 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,696 (RM11,294) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)