Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01668 CAD / BDT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 60% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,495 (Taka 89,585) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)