Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.784 CAD / BAM
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 46% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,589 (4,577KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of bread in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Rioja costs ARS $80 (about 5 hours ago)