Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 165 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.735 CAD / BAM
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 49% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,499 (4,764KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,677 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,033 (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM20 (about 4 hours ago)