Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.750 CAD / BAM
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,938 (2,586KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)