Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.797 CAD / BAM
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 45% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,429 (3,047KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)