Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00293 CAD / KMF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 21% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,947 (1,004,809 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)