Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.317 CAD / CUC *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,376 (2,563 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)