Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.320 CAD / CUC *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 5% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,734 (3,587 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (29 minutes ago)