Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.355 CAD / CUC *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,432 (1,795 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)