Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.294 CAD / CUC *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 7% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$5,131 (3,965 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)