Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.500 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 7% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,068 (€4,713) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,600 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santo André costs R$ 295 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$12,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)