Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.566 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 18% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,190 (€3,313) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)