Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 272 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.431 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$5,821 (€4,069) in Montpellier.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vratsa costs 300 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 16TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sucre costs $b90 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 6,500 (about 4 hours ago)