Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,700 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04525 CAD / UYU
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 13% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,107 ($U90,767) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)