Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,277 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04697 CAD / UYU
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 15% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,316 ($U70,593) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)