Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18166 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,862 ($b21,259) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (33 minutes ago)