Cost of living comparison between Montero, Bolivia and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19140 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 15% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,182 ($b16,625) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)