Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.545 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 31% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,923 (€4,480) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)