Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.503 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 44% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,617 (€3,073) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,200 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)