Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01476 CAD / LRD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 30% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,869 (329,928 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)