Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01458 CAD / LRD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 18% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,251 (291,621 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)