Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19417 CAD / TTD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 5% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,072 (20,971 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 155,000TL (37 minutes ago)