Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01195 CAD / KES
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 29% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,335 (Shilling195,380) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)