Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00118 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,347 (₩4,546,191) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,100 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)