Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00119 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,008 (₩5,035,739) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (30 minutes ago)