Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01176 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,185 (¥525,886) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)