Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.939 CAD / LYD *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,666 (3,904 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$85 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 8 (about 2 hours ago)