Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07226 CAD / EGP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,379 (E£ 60,599) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (35 minutes ago)