Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08239 CAD / EGP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,104 (E£ 37,676) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)