Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.649 CAD / BYN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 50% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,761 (2,713 BYN) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)