Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 537 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.263 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,986 ($3,155) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)