Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.365 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$2,834 ($2,076) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 4 hours ago)