Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 182 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.274 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,734 ($5,285) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,600 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mountain View, California costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cúcuta costs COL$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)