Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,814 prices entered by 423 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06815 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,677 (Mex$ 39,280) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)