Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 746 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01406 CAD / ARS *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 60% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,706 (ARS $192,436) in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b85 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)