Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06388 CAD / ARS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 47% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,031 (ARS $31,792) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)