Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07316 CAD / ARS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,199 (ARS $30,063) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (42 minutes ago)