Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04474 CAD / UYU
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 25% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,208 ($U71,692) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)