Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04388 CAD / UYU
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 27% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,766 ($U63,036) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (19 minutes ago)