Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04648 CAD / UAH
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,463 (74,506₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)