Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04933 CAD / UAH
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,209 (44,787₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)