Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05013 CAD / UAH
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,491 (69,644₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (about 2 hours ago)