Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.562 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,381 (€2,804) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (38 minutes ago)