Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.410 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,766 (€1,961) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (32 minutes ago)