Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01948 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 46% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,436 (₨125,049) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (41 minutes ago)