Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 955 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,980 (COL$6,733,320) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (41 minutes ago)