Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 831 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,587 (COL$6,092,874) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)