Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00038 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 44% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,280 (COL$8,612,798) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨35,020 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in St. John's, NL costs C$500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windsor costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €18 (about 3 hours ago)