Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00059 CAD / TZS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 33% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,101 (3,553,235 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)