Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00060 CAD / TZS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 31% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,587 (4,288,334 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)