Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00055 CAD / TZS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 34% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,185 (3,951,600 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $703,452 (36 minutes ago)