Cost of living comparison between Mbeya, Tanzania and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00061 CAD / TZS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,704 (2,791,326 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)