Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08774 CAD / SZL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 47% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,153 (Lilangeni35,930) in Mbabane.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 4.35 (about 4 hours ago)