Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01964 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is 7% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,480 (₨177,181) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)