Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02124 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is 7% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,331 (₨109,714) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)