Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13359 CAD / VEF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 54% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,819 (Bs 36,074) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)