Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13383 CAD / VEF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 56% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,896 (Bs 29,113) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)