Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04060 CAD / NIO
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 30% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,597 (63,958 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)